Introduction to Temple Baptist Academy
At Temple Baptist Academy students have the privilege and opportunity to be educated in a Christian environment and enjoy the highest in Bible standards. This environment is one of personal love, warmth, and cheerfulness. Students are expected to become highly disciplined, to study, and to work hard. Our staff teaches the principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, responsibility, integrity, and love for God and country. Most important of all, students will learn an awareness of the most exciting mission in life - service to Jesus Christ!
Reasons to Consider TBA
There are many reasons for sending your child to TBA. Here are just a few:
1. Preparation for College
- 98% of our graduates go to college
- Many of our Alumni are now serving as: doctors, nurses, engineers, assistant pastors, secretaries, teachers, school administrators, etc.
2. SAT Scores
Our students regularly test out years ahead of their grade (many of our fifth graders test at a post-high school level)
3. Low Student-Teacher Ratio
A low ratio of students to teachers assures quality one-on-one time for every student
4. Experienced & Involved Faculty
- Our faculty has a combined experience of over 75 years in education
- Teachers at TBA are concerned for each student, taking time to ensure everyone is working to the best of his ability
5. Consistently one of the lowest-cost Christian schools in the Olympia/Lacey Area
To Apply or Request More Information
To apply, please download our information packet below:
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (360) 491-3395 or fill out the form below.